Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

SImon_H
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly what I have also experienced. 

The seller as offered a full refund only if the goods are returned at my expense. This is outrageous and so many more people here are suffering the same fate. If you have used your Credit Card then you can dispute the charge with your Credit Card provider if PayPal fail to resolve the issue. This seems to be the step I will be taking if I cannot get a FULL Refund through PayPals channels. Shame on PayPal allowing this to continue as they would be seeing the complaints come in one after the other. Red Flag.

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

After dealing with PayPal, I do believe no one at PayPal reads or follows any conversations within their Help Community pages. And, I have learned that the Help Community portion of PayPal is a way for them to brush off those of us with real problems when it comes to scam purchases. With this Help Community, they are hoping we all can give each other answers so they don't have to deal with us. Very sad way to do business! 

Login to Me Too

Fadia1
Contributor
Contributor
After month waiting for my item they sent a different item which of course is worth nothing, reading through the rest of messages we all know this is a scam and Paypal should refund us all !!!
Login to Me Too

baitnswitchvic
Contributor
Contributor

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd.   THEY ARE SCAMMERS. THEY SHIPPED AN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PRODUCT THEN THE ONE ADVERTISED. THEY REFUSE TO REFUND UNLESS I SHIP BACK TO: Return shipping address <removed>   WHAT?! WHERE?!!!   After multiple chat conversations, Paypal offered me: <removed>  <removed>    Not much better because it will cost me $45+ to ship back a product total price of $45.   Absolutely ridiculous! These guys are scammers and PayPal refuses to force them to send a prepaid label to ship back and refund. Even if the buyer is a victim of BAIT and Switch!!!   And since I am on a roll: PayPal, your chats are extremely frustrating. One must continue to make circles back to the original request to get an answer and has to wait hours for each response. That's not quality customer service!   I will do everything to avoid purchasing using PAYPAL! EVERYTHING!  Good bye to my money!  I give up, tired of wasting my time.  

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

Feeling ya! 

Login to Me Too

Brushman
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like I have been conned as well. I ordered a rechargeable pruning saw and received a hand saw. A lot of people are blaming PayPal but who else like me clicked on the item through Facebook? If anything Facebook should be held accountable as well for the ads they present. In the past I have had pleasant dealings with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Geo_Garcia
Contributor
Contributor

Seen the tables on facebook too.. 

Login to Me Too

Brushman
Contributor
Contributor

received an email through Paypal of an offer of $10usd refund for my incompletely incorrect order. I TOTALLY REJECT THEIR OFFER. If everybody accepted these offers then Shenzhen would be quids up, in my case $40usd up. Eg I offer to sell 1 sweet and Paypal bought it for $1 I send them the  wrapper. They moan and put in a dispute wanting a full refund. Would Paypal accept my partial refund of 10 cents? I BET YOU THEY WOULD ESCALATE THEIR DISPUTE!!!!

Login to Me Too

Victoria1971
Contributor
Contributor

I Purchased an animated shark that on arrival was just an inflatable bath toy.  They did the same with me and wouldn't refund.

I logged it as a case with Paypal and they have now agreed to accept the goods back if I return them.  Same as you, the cost of the return is as high as the amount I have paid and they have been very clear that if they do not acknowledge receipt, they will not refund.  Total scam!

They have also provided insufficient information required by the courier and for customs for me to be able to return the goods to them.

I cannot update the case file as there is no option in Paypal.  I have chat messaged them several times and they are no help.  They just keep repeating the information in the claim (which I can read for myself!).  I have also emailed them and phoned them.  To date, I feel very unsupported by Paypal who seem to struggle at understanding there is an issue.

I am not sure if I am more disappointed in the fraudsters who will obviously say they never received my return or Paypal for their less use than a chocolate fire guard support.

Login to Me Too

bodhimama
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation for me. I ordered 2 "multifunctional tables" and received basically some kind of little book holders, a few pieces of useless wood. I'm stuck in the same ridiculous loops with PayPal customer service chat and couldn't get Paypal by phone. I waited on hold for almost two hours yesterday. In chat last night they said they'd call me on my primary phone number but so far, no calls.

I'm disgusted with PayPal and will avoid using them for purchases in the future, and will spread the word via social media that their customer service and fraud department are less than worthless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.