Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

DigitalNomad202
Contributor
Contributor
Yup, this experience has made me refuse to use PayPal ever again. They have no interest in protecting anyone but their own bottom line and they are getting rich off helping scammers. I was supposed to have received an air pump for a stand-up paddle board from this company and three months passed with nothing. They provided a completely bogus tracking number and PayPal immediately closed my dispute with NO realistic options of helping me further. My local post office wouldn’t help me with an Intranet form because it was a bogus tracking number....yet it’s fine by PayPal’s corrupt standards. Never again!
Login to Me Too

Victoria1971
Contributor
Contributor

That option has not been offered to me at all!

They have not even given enough to do customs clearance.

Paypal are really letting me down on this.

Login to Me Too

Thenora1964
Contributor
Contributor
This company and Langruian are all one and the same Ive been waiting for an order since September 3rd. Then tried to cancel & can't get no email or address.
Login to Me Too

Ronstradamus
Contributor
Contributor

Why the F..... is Paypal not doing anything about this?? They should be protecting us, their customers, from this bs fraud scam company. Get our money back. We trust you by using your service. Protect us and get our money back!!!

Login to Me Too

questions3
Contributor
Contributor

It's all about the money.  PayPal doesn't care about you. Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd is a scam company that has been scamming PayPal customers for a while now but PayPal doesn't care, they are getting their money.  Only way around it is to stop using PayPal.

Login to Me Too

EarlGordon

PayPal should contact FaceBook and demand that they pay the refund as they were the propaganda organizers, giving fraud companies the possibility of advertising on their FB.  Have FaceBook pay the refund.  Wake up PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Moltol
Contributor
Contributor
To be fair I got all my money back off Paypal for both cases
Login to Me Too

darkfader123
Contributor
Contributor

In the UK we have a law that states "Let the buyer beware". I don't think PayPal is entirely to blame. I've ALWAYS had full refunds off PayPal where needed. You just have to follow their guidelines. Buy with care. If it looks to good to be true, then it probably is - to good to be true. Research the company before you buy. Scam websites are fairly easy to spot. Don't buy off Facebook!

Login to Me Too

K8smn
Contributor
Contributor

I've been fighting PayPal on this since AUGUST!

Login to Me Too

nasseralasari
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. I was supposed to get my package on January 22nd. Did u end up getting ur package?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.