Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

ItsMeCarla
Contributor
Contributor

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

alastrp
New Community Member

All the comments here are depressingly familiar as I've had the identical experience.

I was under the impression that Paypal offered a copper-bottomed payment solution that meant they were there for us in disputes of this type.  On the basis of my experience I will not be using PayPal again nor will i be recommending them as a payment solution.

Login to Me Too

Sunspring
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently PayPal is completely unwilling to shut down scam artists like this, so we should find other payment services who will support their customers. The PayPal resolution center is automated, and there's no way to get satisfaction. Caveat emptor.

Login to Me Too

Ronstradamus
Contributor
Contributor

This needs to be escalated to Daniel Schulman CEO of Paypal / <removed>

Perhaps he needs to know how his company is being ran, providing unsupported protection to his customers and allowing these phony chinese companies to rip us off! 

Login to Me Too

Ronstradamus
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal removed the email address posted for Daniel. WTF is going on with this company?? Protect your customers!!

Login to Me Too

angelo619
Contributor
Contributor

They are protecting their customers, but on the seller's side, 4.9% of transactions are always nice. I reported the website of these scammers for a week indicating that they are using the Paypal circuit to make scams and according to the regulation they should be barred to use it but the website still has the possibility to use Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Viking-M
New Community Member
I agree that PayPal is supporting these phony Chinese companies vs honest buyers. I bought an “animated” shark toy and received a plastic shark figurine worth maybe $3. Then had to pay $17.25 to ship it back to the turds in China when it was shipped to me from San Francisco!! PayPal should have stepped in and made those turds give me my money back and tell them I’m don’t need to ship it to China but to the address it came from. But NO they supported those lying thieves. For a $30 toy that I never received, and a lesson well learned, it cost me in the end $12.75!! !?$@! I will limit my future use of PayPal since they prefer to support Scamming Sellers. And I WILL tell anyone who will listen that PayPal supports businesses like this. I’m done buying anything from China ever again. Why support a country of Thieves!! PayPal’s Buyer Protection doesn’t do a damn thing for the Buyer! YOU do all the communication and negotiations. It doesn’t appear that they ever look into the details of these scams and make them accountable for their actions. I don’t see PayPal coughing up the $17.25 it cost me to send it back to China. If they did their job I wouldn’t be out ANY money. In the end, I have nothing to show for this entire transaction but a headache and $17.25 less in my pocket!
Login to Me Too

Geo_Garcia
Contributor
Contributor

Call them

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal phone numbers! 

US/Canada

<removed>

UK

<removed>

AU

<removed>

Good luck to you all!!

Login to Me Too

ArthurdWashingt
New Community Member
I also ordered from https://pixel-x.store/collections/frontpage/products/holiday-promotion-br-multifunctional-table-boar... . Purchased 9 August and have not received or heard anything of my purchase. They are a scam and I want my money back it is now September. Do not purchase anything from this scam artist
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.