cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

How did you get your refund?  I've been trying for over two months and PayPal is completely unresponsive.  I eve threatened to boycott PayPal and do as you say, post of Facebook, tell friends, etc... There is a photographer I have used routinely for years who only accepts PayPal payments and I now severing our business relationship and looking for another photographer because I will never used PayPal again after the way this has been so improperly and unethically handled.

Highlighted
Contributor

Dear All On Tuesday 6th October, Paypal have issued me a full refund without return the 'impossible to return' item. I also directed them here so that they can see how many of their customers are being scammed by this bunch of fraudsters and requested they stop supporting a company that is clearly cheating PayPal and its customers. They promised me they would look into it so I hope you all get a refund from PayPal, they deduct the money from Shenzhen and block their account. Good luck fellow victims of fraud. I hope PayPal resolve it for you. They did for me. 🙂
Highlighted
Contributor

They got me for $69.95, it is going to cost $35 to return.  There is no way of contacting PayPal, the only option I had was to put a tracking number in the system.  My tracking number was BaitandSwitch, I then explained in the comments and included pictures of what I ordered and what I received.  Today I get an email from PayPal that my claim is denied because of incorrect tracking number.  There is not way of getting through to PayPal on this.

Somebody mentioned in another comment that it is time for a class action suit, unfortunately no way of suing Shenzhen, maybe it is time to go after PayPal since they are accommodating this fraud.  It is one thing if this was a one time thing, but there are stories like this throughout the community board and PayPal is not stopping it or even trying.  Any lawyers reading this board, maybe something to look into, I am sure you can get plenty of evidence through this community.

It is a shame, I was with PayPal back when they had less than 100k customers.  I remember getting a letter from them thanking me of being the first 100k customers and that PayPal will never charge a fee.  Wish I kept that letter. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Phoned paypal yesterday and got a full refund for the two plastic sharks I received. Such a scam by this company.
Highlighted
Contributor

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd is a scam company and PayPal should stop processing orders to them

https-tool-mighty.store.jpg

Highlighted

The same thing happened to me, but in another "ghost" business, awesomecargoods; with the same product.

They offer me 17% of what I paid....an unacceptable deal

Highlighted
Contributor

Same EXACT problem!! What I want to know is, why is Paypal STILL allowing this company to do business on their platform know ing they are scheming people out of money!! Maybe a Class Action Suit would help protect us consumers. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I do like your idea and totally agree with a class action suit! Far too many people being ripped off around the world by this Chinese fraud based company and, hmmmm, maybe name PayPal in it as well since they do not have our backs and continue to support them.

Highlighted

I was offered a $5 refund and then Paypal closed the dispute after I rejected it.  Am trying through my credit card company now but not sure how much better that will be.

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 3 animated ptojection pumkins abd they sent me 3 crushed dollars store platic 5 inch pumkins. They definitely dont talk or have any form of a projection.They offered 5 dollars. I paid 89.99 Paypal knows its s scsm, and are still allowing this company to do this. I am so appalled by no assistance. Its a no brainer.