Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

NoelDC
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I ordered an item from this site, <removed>  Instead of sending me this they sent a wrong item that is much lower in value.  The seller acknowledged that they sent the wrong item.  The refused to send me the correct items so I asked for a full refund.  Now they want me to ship this back to China at my own expense.  They are only willing to refund 30% of of what I paid for if I agree to keep the item.  I said no, just want me refund.

As you can see this website is a scam, because the website owner does not ship the items.  The scam is that they take your money, send you an inferior product which costs more to ship back, so that you will accept their partial refund order.

I don't know how Pay Pal expects me to resolve this.  It seems like they are abetting this type of scam by not requiring the seller to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping. 

Please help if you know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
231 REPLIES 231

powerpancha

The same thing happened to me, but in another "ghost" business, awesomecargoods; with the same product.

They offer me 17% of what I paid....an unacceptable deal

Login to Me Too

sanchez7M
Contributor
Contributor

Same EXACT problem!! What I want to know is, why is Paypal STILL allowing this company to do business on their platform know ing they are scheming people out of money!! Maybe a Class Action Suit would help protect us consumers. 

Login to Me Too

Sparky883
Contributor
Contributor

I do like your idea and totally agree with a class action suit! Far too many people being ripped off around the world by this Chinese fraud based company and, hmmmm, maybe name PayPal in it as well since they do not have our backs and continue to support them.

Login to Me Too

mikejgjr1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here only I never received anything ! Damn scam ! And agreed , why are they allowing this ?!
Login to Me Too

Patton2
Contributor
Contributor
The thing I don’t understand, we have all been scammed by the same BS company and it’s proven over and over that PayPal is both aware and looks the other way, Why has there been no class action lawsuit?
Login to Me Too

leanemaddren

I was offered a $5 refund and then Paypal closed the dispute after I rejected it.  Am trying through my credit card company now but not sure how much better that will be.

Login to Me Too

Mateamonet
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 animated ptojection pumkins abd they sent me 3 crushed dollars store platic 5 inch pumkins. They definitely dont talk or have any form of a projection.They offered 5 dollars. I paid 89.99 Paypal knows its s scsm, and are still allowing this company to do this. I am so appalled by no assistance. Its a no brainer.
Login to Me Too

baitnswitchvic
Contributor
Contributor
Keep at it, save your receipt, written explanation of the situation and the advertisement to a pdf. Attach it to every bot conversation with PayPal. Also, like I said before post and post again on the PayPal FB page and the company FB page. I have since deleted mine due to trolls. Thankfully, I had a successful outcome. Don’t give up.
Login to Me Too

ldarthur
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem as all of you with the Bait and Switch, except I ordered a motorized Pool Float.  I should have known, I found another retailer selling the same product for $200, and this company was selling it for $70.  I bought two of them.  The product I received was a non-motorized regular pool float like one you might purchase at the dollar store.  It probably retails for about $5.  This is a complete ripoff and I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for it.  I will NEVER order any product ever again where the merchant requires payment via PayPal because I am so disappointed with how PayPal has handled this.  If I pay a merchant directly with a credit card, it's very easy to file a dispute thru the credit card company.   With PayPal filing a dispute is extremely painful.  I thought PayPal was good protection because you weren't giving your credit card company to the merchant, but I'm finding it's only good protection for the merchant.  The Consumer gets **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

mikejgjr1
Contributor
Contributor
To hell with PayPal ! They obviously don’t give a damn and are obviously making money on these scams !! Class action should be looked at for sure ! I know I’ll never ever use them again !!!!!!’n
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.