cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd - scheme/fraud

Escalate the claim to PayPal and demand a full refund. Only agree to ship back the product if the seller provides a pre-paid shipping label (which they won't). There are few hoops to jump through with PayPal, but you will receive a full refund.

Highlighted

Paypal has stopped responding to me. I have the same issue and I can't even get an address from anyone. So the useless addresses you have are more than I have gotten.

Highlighted
Contributor

I tried this and PayPal supported the FRAUDULENT seller.  Demanded I send the item back at my expense.

SO, Now, I am telling all of my friends that PAYPAL SUPPORTS FRAUDULENT SELLERS!  BEWARE OF PAYPAL!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered this:

ADC5E3A3-7F1C-433F-8D58-DE0775381C47.png

but got this:

FF1903DC-1F4C-47FE-9EF0-E3B533AF2B36.jpeg
paypal actually help the scam by not listening.  They offer a small refund, it escalated so they say send it back which is totally impractical and so hey presto, they sent you something that’s worth a pound, you lose $26 and PayPal nothing.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Totally my issue! Here's what I ordered for a backyard Halloween Party/Birthday Party at our fire pit last Aug..... 

skull.jpg

Here's what I was sent: 

IMG_5485.JPGIMG_5486.JPG

Highlighted
Contributor

Ya, I ordered the same desk and received the same piece of wood that you did, except mine is broken.

I was only sent a shipping info email and I put "Fraud" in the fields and asked to be contacted. PayPal denied my claim and closed the case, and it won't let me reopen it. For the life of me, I have not been able to find a way to contact anyone about this scam. I've been using PP since they started, but this is the second time they've let a scammer burn me, so no more chances for them. I'll fight this and use Amazon Pay/Venmo/etc for now on.
PP obviously cares more about scammers than loyal customers.

Highlighted
Contributor

This forum does not allow physical or email addresses. Look up the name of the company on FB. You will find address on there that I posted earlier today. My last message to PayPal: And what happens if they claim the item isn’t received. I am out both the shipping and the cost of the product. Nothing to show for my initial purchase. And have to invest 50 bucks on top of the original cost to get 45 back Does this make sense? There has to be something PayPal can do to have the seller send a prepaid label. PayPal has legal and ethical leverage at their disposal. Isn’t time to use it? Still no reply...I guess the bot got tired of me.
Highlighted
Contributor

I had ordered the same product and the same issue. They provided some shipping address doesn't exist. Paypal is ignoring us because they are making huge amounts of money on their transactions and a few people complaining isn't worth their trouble. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish I had of seen this community board before I placed my order.  The same thing has happened to me. I received a piece of wood that my toddler could break.  I was offered a $15 refund. I sent PayPal pictures and of course a detailed account of my issue.  Once  I started the claim I couldn't even load my response to my claim in the resolution center.  I was always getting an error message.  Now that I can see all of these complaints I believe that my tech issues were on purpose.   I think that it is a shame that PayPal is participating with this company with this fraudulent activity. PayPal has a legal obligation to protect their customers. I wonder but I doubt that this could be reported to the Better Business Bureau. I also wonder if a class action suit could be filed against PayPal-I foresee this happening in their future. I will NEVER use PayPal again for questionable purchases  (which I didn't think it was at the time). I guess my grandmother was right "If I seems to good to be true beware something is wrong".

Highlighted
Contributor

ME TOO!!! I say Class Action Lawsuit!