Shenzhen Haizhide E-commerce Co., Ltd. SCAM!!!!!

SMQART
New Community Member

I ordered from this site and received the cheapest version of the actual product. It was squeezed into a tiny box and arrived damaged beyond repair. It cost 100 bucks and neither the company or Paypal are making this right. I am disgusted. 

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

DavidK77
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they have a method of cheating customers figured out and PayPal is helping them do it. They send trash from an address in Delaware, then when you aren't happy they require it to be returned to China without even providing a real address. Paypal is useless in conflicts - helping these scam artists cheat people out of cash. 

Login to Me Too

DavidK77
Contributor
Contributor

To follow up, I tried to mail the bogus "desk" back to them as Paypal required. It was going to cost $27 to mail to China, which Paypal also required for some reason even though it had been mailed to me from Delaware. The return address was in Chinese, with no accommodation of any sort of label - just a tiny line of type in Chinese. I doubt it was even a legitimate address. The garbage they sent me cost me $26.85, so I was hardly going to spend another $27 just to get less money back. I would think they have another trick worked out even if I had sent it.  It's clear they've worked this out carefully and Paypal helps them commit their scam. I wondered if they'd accidentally sent me the wrong item, but seeing all the other complaints this was obviously completely intentional.

Login to Me Too

sagepub
Contributor
Contributor

Same Issue. I sent a complaint to the FBI for internet fraud

Login to Me Too

MelLou2
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue with an order of two fake "desks" which were flat, much too small pieces of pressboard that wouldn't even hold my tablet - definitely not a laptop!  Same "full refund" offered, which Paypal thinks will resolve this issue -- but they don't know I'm a fighter!  What do I need to do to add on to your FBI case, please?

Please contact me at the email address below and I will do ALL I can to assist you in fighting these CROOKS - and I mean Shenzhen AND Paypal!

It's <removed>.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

MelLou2
Contributor
Contributor

EXACTLY what happened to us - only we ordered TWO of these pieces of junk!  Paypal thinks they've "resolved" the issue since Shenzhen-Crooks say they will give us a "full refund" if we return the "desks" at a cost of, by their own admission, to China (NOT Delaware).  Something REALLY stinks.  I think the FBI should definitely be involved!

Login to Me Too

Maurixiopi
I have exactly the same problem here in Italy. But I called PayPal to talk with a real person cause the sistem of reclaim of PayPal helps this seller with his tricky fraud. PayPal will refund me in case the seller do not give a real address or he do not answer till end date. Spedizione costs will be refunded also by PayPal. My advice is to open the reclaim and call the number and talk to a real person on the phone to explain the real situation. I hope i was helpful. Greetings
Login to Me Too

Cathee
New Community Member

I too have been duped by this company and you are right PAYPAL are not helping in any way and will just close the dispute. I cannot return the dodgy item I was sent as address is in Chinese Characters and is not real.

Login to Me Too

1Artist2
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed twice in quick succession from 2 Chinese companies. Being ignorant of the return scam I diligently returned the items paying even more money out to send from Australia to China. I should have realised when my post officer who is from China said "This address no make sense!" I was still hopeful of a refund and being able to claim postage so sent the second parcel back (also nothing like what I ordered) and have now had my claim denied as it could not be delivered. I will probably only ever buy from within Australia now. Which is good for Australia I guess!

Login to Me Too

Rita5775
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received the chainsaws I ordered. The puppy I ordered does not do anything that it was suppose too. This site is a scam and a fraud
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.