Shengguo Net Co,.Ltd

Locwong
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with FUNPRODEAL on facbook 14/09/2020, I then immediately received a email confirming my order os being proccessed and will be my notified when the order has been shipped. I have tried to email customer reallion service numerous times and they never response to my email request with regarding my order. I think customer service in none existence and I really suspect its a fraudulent company on Facebook and has yet been shut down. Please avoid at all cost. I will now need to get this issue resolved via PAYPAL to claim my money back 😡

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

thomas_n
Contributor
Contributor
same thing happened to me. I've ordered an e- scooter on Sept-10, on 9/20 after learned that they're from China, file with PayPal to canceled the order, 10 days later received a tracking number with China post shipping, it said the item was delivered today but i haven't seen/received anything, called PayPal they said i have to file out some kind of paper with the USPS before they can credit me back the money, very very disappointed with PAYPAL. and please sray away from this Shenggou Net Co. their website (funprodeals)is not even working anymore. **bleep** OFF
Login to Me Too

Locwong
Contributor
Contributor
It's a shambles that Facebook still allow this to happen over and over again also allowing them to open up a duplicate page with different name and same scam but is not picked up by Facebook or Paypay.
Login to Me Too

neoinwild
New Community Member

Its a scam.  The e-Scooter never comes and raising dispute with paypal gets response in chinese and company has shut down even when they sold at higher price for extra warranty. Shop has shut down too. 

Login to Me Too

Locwong
Contributor
Contributor
I know how you feel. Try raising this issue with your bank because its a fraudulent transaction.
Login to Me Too

liz1980
Contributor
Contributor
Orderd e scooter and got a push along scooter waited 2 months £203 had to return to get my money back cost me £51 to return PayPal giving me £15 towards return.paypal should stop doing business with this company.because I only ordered because covered by PayPal but buying things from China you are responsible for return payment over £15 so beware avoid shengguo at all costs
Login to Me Too

Locwong
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the heads up on this company but unfortunately I have already been scammed and had to put claim through my bank to recover my money back because they are fraudulently selling products misleading customer with no intention on delivering the goods advertised on Facebook Elecric scooter turns out to be standard adult scooter.
Login to Me Too

TSmith2021
New Community Member

I ordered the clear face shield around the time the pandemic hit.  I finally contacted paypal when I could not located a contact for this company but they sent me a receipt and tracking number.  I never received my order although my money was taken from my account.  File all the paperwork with paypal in January 2021 and just got (what they call a resolution) an email stating that this company said the tracking showed (doesn't tell me the carrier) that I received my order.  I did not receive the order and I want my money back.  I think this was poor investigation by PayPal also.  They are suppose to protect us from this kind of FRAUD.  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!

Login to Me Too

Luigiswife
Contributor
Contributor

This company goes by many names so they can stay under the scam wire and to think payapl doesn't do a dam thing about it. My future will not be having paypal in it cause they are just as bad as the scammers. I tried to cancel the order immediately and could not..I went to paypal and only thing I could find in a subject was "unauthorized  transaction"  well...they opened it, said I agreed to the purchase and closed the dispute.Now they won't reopen..I'm out $50 and paypal does NOTHING. Probably in cahoots with the chinese scam artists. I am **bleep** !

Login to Me Too

Monica1946
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the metal coneflower/bird feeder. Wish I could share the photo of what I ordered and what I got!!! You’d think I would learn sine it’s happened to me before, especially with clothes that are always too small!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.