Shengguo Net Co., Ltd. is it a sham.

Temp20231218BN
Contributor
Contributor

Order a scooter over two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from them.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

TeryCo
Contributor
Contributor
I placed a order in Nov 2020. It is now Jan 2021 and I have not heard or received anything from them. They took my money of $57.98 and I have not received anything. That is call theft.
Login to Me Too

gregcrawford53
Contributor
Contributor

So i got the kick scooter all boxed up after having to run to U-Haul rental spots trying to find a box to ship this junk, back to the shipper, United States Postal Service went above an beyond to see it got back to China. thanks USPS. so i will wait to see if i get my $284.00 back into my bank acct.

Login to Me Too

gregcrawford53
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered which was suppose to be an electric kick scooter $284.00 what i got was a $84.00 priced same scooter on Amazon worth kick with the other leg scooter. i didn't get what i paid for. was ordered 9/04/2020 just delivered 10/23/2020. wrong product.

Login to Me Too

gregcrawford53
Contributor
Contributor

i am going to sell this one and order one from Amazon at least i know i will get what i paid for. total scam

Login to Me Too

gregcrawford53
Contributor
Contributor
So yes it was a $30 kick scooter 🛴 for a kid and had the nerve to send me the helmet for it yesterday! Really?? So I’m trying to reach the people I can file a claim to be refunded my money! So is it PayPaI that I reach out to?? Anyone can give me an answer. Thanks in advance. This is crazy
Login to Me Too

Kacy_V
Contributor
Contributor

You need to open a dispute aka case in the resolution center. Then you need to call them. See the solution I accepted to this thread and my comment to that solution. Follow that and you'll get your money back (this is not a guarantee and results may vary lol).

Login to Me Too

TeryCo
Contributor
Contributor
Could you tell me how to find the resolve center? I placed a order from Shengguo Net. Co in Nov and it is now Jan. This is stealing because they took my money. Pay Pal should be doing something. Thought I could trust them.
Login to Me Too

liz1980
Contributor
Contributor
Same here sent a rubbish scooter not even electric and charge me £203 and waited 2 months.lucky paypal are reimbursing me never again
Login to Me Too

Ngnzlz72
Contributor
Contributor
The scooter in question I did some research on. It’s not even available yet (L9) for shipping until mid/late October. I filed my dispute today
Login to Me Too

Ngnzlz72
Contributor
Contributor
Update: after filing a claim with PayPal the company waited until the last day to issue a tracking order. After reading this forum of what was actually received, I verified with PayPal that if I get something other than what I ordered, they would ensure a refund. Waiting to see what happens next.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.