Shengguo Net Co., Ltd. is it a sham.

Temp20231218BN
Contributor
Contributor

Order a scooter over two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from them.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

SkunkBumper
Contributor
Contributor

What gets me is I get 20 fake coins and it's 1/3 the value to return the fakes. Who made money on this transaction? It sure wasn't me. At least I got 5 days of training in deciphering Chinese and shipping international packages. I am sure those lessons will never be forgotten!!!!

Login to Me Too

Zander686
Contributor
Contributor
If you already ordered a scooter then start the dispute process ASAP. If your thinking about purchasing then think again. I placed a order for the Inmotion L9 scooter and got a tracking number and it took a little over a month to receive a child’s kick scooter that I wouldn’t pay $30 for. When I try and go to funprodeal it says this url is no longer available. I’ve sent several emails with no response. It is a total sham, good luck.
Login to Me Too

Tomcat4222
New Community Member

We ordered life size ceramic skulls meant to place in the fire pit for Halloween. What we got are small plastic skulls that melt.  The company has agreed to reimburse us, but FedEx can't find the address to send them back.  Plus, the cost of shipping them back is almost guaranteed to be more than the actual cost of the product.  We paid $74.90 for them.  Last time I had to ship something of this size and weight internationally, it was well over $200.  Shengguo is such a scam.  They know the cost to ship stuff back is more than what it cost to buy it.  That's why they agree to do a full refund!  Scam, Scam, Scam!  

From now on, I am avoiding any purchase from China.  

Login to Me Too

JodieAZ
Contributor
Contributor

YUP! Placed an order 11/2/2020, nearly 4 weeks later, their website is now gone and I haven't received the item. I also cannot track the item. They've provided me with two different tracking numbers and neither of them are trackable. SCAMSCAMSCAM! 

Login to Me Too

JodieAZ
Contributor
Contributor

Can't see how to edit my previous reply, but for what it's worth, I DID just now receive the clear masks that I'd ordered from Shengguo on November 8th. I couldn't track it with either of the two tracking numbers they provided to me, but I did at least finally receive them. 

Login to Me Too

Mauio_b
Contributor
Contributor
What is their email address?
Login to Me Too

Mariahalla1
I’ve been waiting since November 15 I want my money back
Login to Me Too

liz1980
Contributor
Contributor
Trust me we had wrong scooter delivered had to pay 50 pound to return PayPal refunded 15 pound,when it got to other side again company did not except item back and they wanted to send it back and charge me more money to return scooter to me.i told them I will not except return either.had my money back but it still cost me 35 pound for wrong item they sent me.this company is a scam company and needs to be stopped.contact PayPal and cancel order
Login to Me Too

PrincessM2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 10 COVID themed Ornaments and paid with PayPal, received nothing! Disappointed that Pay Pal would be processing order’s for this sham company.
Login to Me Too

Tombz

Placed order first week of January 2021 still waiting for my order of fast loader.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.