Shengguo Net Co., Ltd. is it a sham.

Temp20231218BN
Contributor
Contributor

Order a scooter over two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from them.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

acocia
New Community Member

Agreed. I never received my scooter. Total fraud!

Login to Me Too

slideking69
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent three emails asking when product will ship. It has been 15 days since the order and payment and no reply. Has anyone received their funpro scooter. I know the scooter is real but not sure about the company handling the sale.

Login to Me Too

Temp20231218BN
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received mine either.
Login to Me Too

slideking69
Contributor
Contributor

I have received a reply from company and they have provided a shipping number that does not track yet. We shall wait and see. Update soon.

Login to Me Too

slideking69
Contributor
Contributor

shipping number is active and shows departure from china on airlines. Inmotion is an american site that ships from USA. they naturally would say not to order directly from China as they would want to capture North American sales themselves. these units were made in China and were in production before May. We will wait and see if the product is correct. I would imagine it will be another month before delivery.

Login to Me Too

Debo36
Contributor
Contributor

I hate to break it to u but the scooter isn't what they promised. Not even electric. I just got mine today and already sent them 3 death threats, filed one dispute with my bank and I'm waiting for PayPal to call back cause the <bleep>!!!!

Login to Me Too

Roycc07
Contributor
Contributor

I too have received the scooter and it's not how they promised it would be.

Login to Me Too

gregcrawford53
Contributor
Contributor

after about a month of the order i finally got it and not what i paid $284.00 for.

Login to Me Too

Nothappy55

I ordered a drone which was not at all what was ordered. I did receive my order which was meant to have a 4K camera (The only reason I bought it) sure I suspected it may not be as good as stated however what I got isn't even a camera no lens and NO connection to anything so that you can not take photos nor videos. 

I tried to contact the vendor from the time I received the item to no avail so resorted to the PayPal resolution centre. Kept checking for any replies and waiting for a response from PayPal but finally checking the resolution centre have till today to respond but can't do that nor can I work out a way to follow up even though I have till the 12th 5 days away.

Yes I believe that Shengguo Net Co., Ltd. is a sham.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.