ShengSX automatic hair curler

Ronbeel
Contributor
Contributor
I received this piece of junk yesterday after waiting 6 weeks. What I received was a cheap hair straightener with a roller on one end and it doesn't even work. It is nothing like what they advertised. I need to return. There is nothing inside with a return address and it came in a cheap plain brown box.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anderson5314
New Community Member
I ordered the hair curler and got a travel sized flat iron that doesn't work well at all. Went through the resolution center with paypal with no help. Shengsx wanted me to return the wrong item and fudnt offer to send the right one. Oaypal really let me down in this one.
Login to Me Too

Mh65
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. I tried to contact the selling but they just end up blocking you. I went through paypal. The seller said the would offer me a small refund and I could also keep the product. I totally refused as the cheap crap they sent where useless. They then said it would be cheaper for me to keep them as the cost of returning them would be more than I had payed for the item. I have sent them back and it cost me £12. I cant believe paypal still do business with these ripping off merchants.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.