She swish limited

temp20200528
New Community Member

Does anyone else have a problem with this company?

I ordered 2 dresses in January which I have not received. I have tried contacting them many times, tried to go through the resolution centre but they were no help. How do I get my money back? I thought Paypal covered things like this! That's why I use them. I have got NO where. Any suggestions??

Login to Me Too
94 REPLIES 94

Emmy-berry
I too have been scammed and PayPal are not helping at all
Login to Me Too

Muniz2
New Community Member
I bought a item on July 12,2020 and to this day I have not received my item and the tracking # 7XG04218AR2786417...does not come up. They collected the money that same day....this is outrageous 😳
Login to Me Too

samsdns1
Contributor
Contributor
me too. They got me by a video of jeans and it is white paint on fabric. They don't return emails and can't get my money back
Login to Me Too

Mamitera
Contributor
Contributor
how do i get to the resolution dept?
Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
From a mobile device; - Go to help from the menu on top left (three lines) - click resolution centre (bottom of screen) - click report a problem (top middle) - select the transaction you are reporting - enter all details and submit
Login to Me Too

JMStPierre
Contributor
Contributor

I went to help and then searched Resolution Center. Got me there with a click.

Login to Me Too

samsdns1
Contributor
Contributor
you have to go online and not use the app. Then go to the item you want to dispute. Click report a problem then go from there. Hope that helps
Login to Me Too

Pinky2020
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered over $100 worth of stuff from She Swish Limited , iv gotten more were with this company or PayPal.. I Also use PayPal because I thought they took care of us.. Can anyone help ... I would like my money back . And I got a fake tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
Get on the phone to them and advise you have just noticed this is a fraudulent company from PayPal forum and you are requesting a refund under their guarantee- state you will take this further if necessary as there are over 35 cases logging the same issues on the forum.
Login to Me Too

TrishB01
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get your money back?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.