She swish limited

temp20200528
New Community Member

Does anyone else have a problem with this company?

I ordered 2 dresses in January which I have not received. I have tried contacting them many times, tried to go through the resolution centre but they were no help. How do I get my money back? I thought Paypal covered things like this! That's why I use them. I have got NO where. Any suggestions??

Login to Me Too
94 REPLIES 94

TamCam7
I agree. I filed a dispute as well anx they denied my claim even though I never received the order I placed.
Login to Me Too

DFS2015
Me too, because there was a fake proof of delivery from the USPS. I contacted USPS customer support and am waiting to hear from them. This company is a scam and fraudulent!
Login to Me Too

lenehaney

I'm on my 3rd dispute with PayPal. I have been a customer for 21 years and don't know why they side with this company that sells junk, over loyal customers.

Login to Me Too

GD66
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too.  I ordered thru FB on June 23, it made it to the US in LA around the 25 and cleared customs on the 26.  It was moved to a distribution center in California and sat there for almost a month.  I opened a case with Paypal and they added the tracking to the claim but still nothing.  My resolution date has been pushed back 4 times already.  I'm not holding my breath that paypal will fix this. 

Login to Me Too

jpignano
Contributor
Contributor

She swish is a SCAM COMPANY, I presented a case to Paypal and that case was rejected because she swish showed Paypal some BOGUS SHIPPING PAPERS and Paypal believed them and approved them, so I was left with no purchase and no money after following every step as instructed by Paypal resulting in the scammers being right and the victim wrong. My order number was MM70541 placed on Apr 20,2020  Paypal transaction ID #1D650638GH006135A

Login to Me Too

Kacklingwitch
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal has denied Refunds 3 times!!! I have lost over $150.00
Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, what was the reason given for your case being closed in the sellers favour? This company is a definitely fraudulent and PayPal are aware. Explain your case and I will help if I can.
Login to Me Too

Kacklingwitch
Contributor
Contributor
The company said they had proof of delivery but when I asked for the proof I was completely ignored by Pay Pal!!! It was 3 skirts. After about 6 months I received in the mail a terrible dress in size small, I am an extra large!!! Also an ugly Black skirt multi length showed up !! I have no idea what the labels said it was all in Chinese!!!!!
Login to Me Too

DFS2015
I filed a dispute and my case was closed NOT in my favor because there was a tracking number with “proof of delivery.” My (quite spacious) mailbox is in an apartment complex. It is secure and locked. That package NEVER got to me!
Login to Me Too

Emmy-berry
No they just close the dispute
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.