She swish limited

temp20200528
New Community Member

Does anyone else have a problem with this company?

I ordered 2 dresses in January which I have not received. I have tried contacting them many times, tried to go through the resolution centre but they were no help. How do I get my money back? I thought Paypal covered things like this! That's why I use them. I have got NO where. Any suggestions??

Login to Me Too
94 REPLIES 94

MCS1966
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting for 3 months now for some pond cleaner. I logged dispute with paypal and i am waiting for the resolution centre to respond. I t should have been today but has now been delayed until 25 th August . The tracking information never changes and the package is still sat in China assuming there is one. Has anyone checked these tracking numbers with the post office and find out how they are generated ?

Login to Me Too

Kacklingwitch
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer On July 12 I emailed the company to inquire about my order and my email would not go through it said the server rejected one of the recipients addresses the message has been placed in you outbox!!
Login to Me Too

PPWoot
New Community Member
I ordered something April 22 and it has never arrived.
Login to Me Too

Nmiles
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive the item that I ordered
Login to Me Too

mluft
Contributor
Contributor

if paypal didnt help do a chargeback over credit card or sepa direct debit, depends what is linked with your paypal account

Login to Me Too

vichyv51
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased this “Miracle fertiliser “from this fraudulent company in June2020. Nothing has arrived 27/08/20!!!They sent a tracking number that doesn’t exist. Why does PayPal continue to deal with these thieves??? I don’t like my chances of receiving anything, by the many comments I have read!!
Login to Me Too

GD66
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received this garbage.  I had to contact the Post office and constant communication with Paypal (I even had to call them since they kept pushing back my resolution date without explanation)  to get them moving. 

Login to Me Too

Lojanic
Contributor
Contributor

this company can sent whatever inventories they like and give a tracking number, paypal will help this company to extend the time to the inventories arrive to your place,one month, two month, or even half year, and paypal will close the case on seller's interest. and if you want to use buyer's protect plan, you will need to sent the wrong inventories back,usually buyers will pay the shipping cost

Paypal is the worst company to protect from buyer's interest, if possible in the future, DO NOT use paypal, because your credit card company won't be able to help you if you use paypal to pay. If you use credit card pay directly, your credit company will help you and stand by your side.

DO NOT use paypal service in the future, they help the scam website to get our money because paypal already got 3% of transaction fee from each transaction we made with paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Pkg3

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They go by She Swish Limited, Smileyhomey & Xhapers. I waited for a LONG time to get my order and then it was the wrong thing. I filed a claim with Paypal and they did their best, but this company, knowing USPS shipments to Hong Kong have been suspended, insisted I would have to send the items back. Paypal would have covered up to $30 of shipping but UPS would charge $130. I tried to get at least a partial refund, but this company knows what it's doing. The ad I bought from said "US owned and operated". I fell for the scam. I am filing a complaint with the BBB as well as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), which handles complaints about deceptive or unfair business practices. Let's all do this and put this scam company out of business!

Login to Me Too

patsySEGOVIA
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered June 21 and have not got nothing I ordered themDiamond painting tools
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.