She swish limited

temp20200528
New Community Member

Does anyone else have a problem with this company?

I ordered 2 dresses in January which I have not received. I have tried contacting them many times, tried to go through the resolution centre but they were no help. How do I get my money back? I thought Paypal covered things like this! That's why I use them. I have got NO where. Any suggestions??

Login to Me Too
94 REPLIES 94

Lisaa007
Contributor
Contributor
Let paypL know u just realized this is a scam site from forums! You can do this at resolution center. I just won the case of $54usd
Login to Me Too

ifeanyidibie
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a foldable Swivel Phone Stand for total sum of £15.04 on 17th April

Invoice ID - ivzb40983lfac2ituushbwludhlwyxjhzglzzq

Transaction ID: 9WV57934B1791940

Track shipment - LA 983721802CN

Can I know am yet to receive this item?

Login to Me Too

1HotZ28
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry but it looks like this is a company which looks like it's located in Hong Kong and now that HK is controlled by China - trustworthy (LOL)  China.  It's a total ripoff.  I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for your merchandise.  $he $wish  AND  $mileyhomey  are the same ripoff entity.  I know that Smileyhomey's website is GONE - just like my money.   Sorry if they got you too.  I was lured by a posting on Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Nettalj50
Contributor
Contributor
So was I lured by a post on Facebook, never again.
Login to Me Too

Jicobeco2005
Contributor
Contributor
She Swish limited has stolen my money also and paypal doesn' t answer also
Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal will deal with if you open a dispute through the resolution centre. Go to help and report a problem. Select the transaction and follow the steps. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

DeaniG
no they don't. I filed a dispute and it did no good
Login to Me Too

Kellie4416
Contributor
Contributor
If you filed a dispute and you haven’t received the goods then PAYPAL would have only closed in sellers favour if tracking was provided and delivery was proved. What has been happening is that these sellers have been sending items that are not as advertised r completely different but the tracking provided proof of delivery. For example, I ordered a set of saucepans but what I received under the tracking number given was a tiny little cheap nail clipper set. Luckily I’d kept the purchase confirmation email which showed the pic of goods. I then took pic of what I’d received under tracking number given and sent to PAYPAL. There was no denying the scam. What did you order and have to got proof etc.?
Login to Me Too

samsdns1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered jeans but got white paint on fabric. I did a dispute but they didn't answer so they closed it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.