She swish company

i4n67
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased a talking hamster from this company , they sent a cheap nasty humbling bird on a wire to prove delivery. PayPal won't get my money back from the seller. The seller won't return my emails, so I am out of pocket for $25.96. PayPal have closed the claim as they say they can see the seller has delivered to my address. And now I'm told that PayPal have closed the case.

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas
Solved

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@i4n67 

Bet it was one of these.........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Ver solución en mensaje publicado original

Login to Me Too
53 RESPUESTAS 53
Solved

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@i4n67 

Bet it was one of these.........

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ChrisB721
Colaborador
Colaborador

The why do PayPal still have these sites as registered merchants, are you in collusion with them?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@ChrisB721 

Me? What do I have to do with it? How rude.

I just posted to try and educate others to recognise these scam sites.

And paypal can't vet the billions of sellers / merchants and websites that use their services.

And these Chinese companies as soon as paypal get enough complaints about them and stop them promptly set up under another name so there is no way to stop them permanently.

The idea is that they give you 'some' buyer protection but its up to all of us to risk assess our own transactions.

If you buy with a credit card do you think your credit card company vets all their sellers? No they don't AND even some of the card companies are telling you to send the goods back before you get a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ChrisB721
Colaborador
Colaborador
You are part of the problem my friend. You are not qualified to give advise on n fraudulent transactions.
Login to Me Too

Remy2020
Colaborador
Colaborador
Can the community come together and put this company on blacklist as they have been frauding and its a scam by not honoring the goods bought. Pls on social media warn others of this company many have been rip off!
Login to Me Too

julz10
Colaborador
Colaborador

The Chinese scammers are getting smarter. I did a Google search as opposed to facebook that directed me to the scammer's website. They have a professional website, a US phone number, an email address, and a physical US address. Also, their contact person for Paypal has an American name but she does not exist. Because of this, I didn't suspect anything from the start.  Of course, the phone number and emails don't get answered.

The physical address is actually a residence in the US and the family has no clue how the scammers found them. The Attorney General sent agents to their home to make sure they weren't running a fraudulent business out of their home. The family welcomed them in and were promptly ruled out as co-conspirators. They are being harassed and getting death threats from customers who were ripped off. I really don't know how these scammers look at their face in the mirror. 

Login to Me Too

Gegeejade
Colaborador
Colaborador
Ripped me off. Waited 3 months to received embroidery tool. Got fake beads.,
Login to Me Too

Jaynesharpe
Colaborador
Colaborador

I ordered 2 bubble balls from these she swish back in April 2020 they took my payments but not delivered the goods I have tracking I'd all other relevant info how do I even get to email them...

Login to Me Too

Cleo75
Colaborador
Colaborador
Please help me have Bern waiting from april to now and no response from the side
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.