She swish company

i4n67
Colaborador
Colaborador

I purchased a talking hamster from this company , they sent a cheap nasty humbling bird on a wire to prove delivery. PayPal won't get my money back from the seller. The seller won't return my emails, so I am out of pocket for $25.96. PayPal have closed the claim as they say they can see the seller has delivered to my address. And now I'm told that PayPal have closed the case.

Login to Me Too
53 RESPUESTAS 53

CassandraP1
Miembro
Miembro

Never received order #CFE199615 order date of Mar 13, 2020.

Tracking  #LY018100049CN

Requesting a refund ASAP

Login to Me Too

MissMazy
Colaborador
Colaborador
How do I do charge back please? Same company **bleep**ed me over
Login to Me Too

Amanda571
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yup! I ordered off Facebook under Light Maroon for a Brass away shampoo. It forced the checkout through PayPal account or check out as guest. The charge showed up as She Swish Ltd. i got a tracking number and order number, but they are fake and do not connect to an order. I’ve been attempting to get a refund w the seller, then PayPal.....I was told I’m still a few WEEKS away. 🤦‍♀️ A quick google search and smileyhomey is the same as She Swish Ltd. they operate under multiple websites with lots of random merchandise. Complaints galore!!! The company is extremely shady and there have been multiple claims filed against them with PayPal, yet PayPal continues to allow consumers to purchase from this scam and tie their money up for weeks/months....make them jump through hoops and probably are hoping most people will forget about it and move on. Unfortunately, a lack ethics is unacceptable, so I’m not going to drop it and y’all shouldn’t either! I’ve posted on my personal FB publicly, PayPal’s Page, BBB FB and have filed a formal complaint w BBB. She Swish/Smiley Homey/whatever their here today gone tomorrow name is completely unacceptable, but PayPal is the trusted name we pay and except to handle the payment appropriately....knowingly working w fraudulent companies is shameful and should not be tolerated by consumers. PayPal continuing to accept payments on this company’s behalf after ALL of the complaints looks like PayPal is in on the scam. Very disappointing!! I attempted to resolve w scam company....obviously that didn’t work. I ordered on 1/11. Filed a claim 2/3, escalated the claim on 2/20. Was informed tonight that I would just have to wait a few more weeks for the claim to be investigated....utterly ridiculous! DONE w PayPal and any company that forces PayPal Only checkouts-That should be the Red Flag! 😤😡
Login to Me Too

Lovie33
Nuevo miembro de la comunidad
How do I file a claim against the swish company? I'm so disappointed in myself for not looking into it before buying. Ive bought mascara and a nail kit. Over all I spent at least 50 bucks or more. I need to find a way to get my money back. Can anyone tell me how?
Login to Me Too

LinkedinM
Empleado de PayPal
Empleado de PayPal

Hi @Lovie33 

Please don't be disappointed its easy for this to happen. That is effectively a large marketplace you are buying from with many genuine sellers on it but there are always some that slip through. PayPal will help you and its just a matter of opening a dispute.

I have added a link to the help center with a step by step guide for you how to do this. ( some small country variances) Disputes guide 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

ChrisB721
Colaborador
Colaborador
Lodging a dispute does nothing. PayPal don't really care.
Login to Me Too

ChrisB721
Colaborador
Colaborador
What a load of crap. Disputes are useless. PayPal does not care less.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Estimado asesor
Estimado asesor

@ChrisB721 

Rubbish loads are getting their money back via the disputes and posting to say that they have had refunds.

Depends on dispute type and if they followed the guidelines etc.

However buyer protection is not a 100% coverall so your best bet is to risk assess your transactions first and avoid 'Chinese' tat/bargains.

Would you prefer to put off folks from opening disputes and possibly getting a refund? Why would you do that just because you may have lost out?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DonCam
Colaborador
Colaborador

I see I am the victim of a scam with this company also. It's not obvious until you receive a receipt from them after the purchase with to different company names on it not from the company you thought you were ordering from. So those saying check it out before ordering these scam artists know how to get around that by filing under various names. Their links in the receipt only bring you to their bogus site and the other link goes nowhere. I just filed for a refund but looking at these other results here looks like PayPal cares more about the business you get ripped off from than the customers. 

With these complaints why hasn't paypal ditched this company?

I really hate scam artist. 

Login to Me Too

grammy2481
Colaborador
Colaborador

Please can you help me?   I have emailed seller umpteen times and they will not respond!!!!!!!!!!  They have over 400.00 of my money (due to a glitch in my internet order was suppose to be 1 lot of five and after glitch it was 15 and I did not see in time).  I even notified Paypal that very moment of the problem and as of now they are like not helping me at all.  Plus I do not have the product either.  I am just sick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.