She Swish Limited

Thanginator
New Community Member

Hi there community,

In March, 26, 2020, I paid USD64.93 to She Swish Limited for products I purchased. 

I have not received any products I purchased from  She Swish Limited until today. Instead I get an email from Paypal for the refund of only USD11.78 to me.  When I try to file a complaint/dispute with Paypal's Resolution Centre, all I get is this response:

"We are unable to file a case on this transaction. Since this is money you've received you'll need to contact the sender directly to resolve your issue."
I find Paypal's response as absolutely irresponsible and does not offer any protection to us as buyers using their so called protected payment platform. 

I have not received any product from this company, which upon checking is apparently fraudulent and a scammer, yet Paypal doesn't offer any response or protection to me. Paypal obviously doesn't want to be responsible or offer any form of help to me. 

How can I get a full refund, and how can I get Paypal to be responsible, and how can I be sure that I will not be scammed in future by Paypal's merchants?

Any help is most appreciated. 
Thanks in advance.
Thanginator

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thanginator 

Which dispute did you open?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.