She Swish Limited - who has purchased from this hopeless business?

Silvz
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from She Swish Limited through the smileyhomey page? They are quick enough to advertise and scam money and yet they don’t respond to enquiries/ delivery updates!! I purchased on 7/05/20 I have not received received my delivery! These guys just took my money and they don’t reply to emails or calls I didn’t even choose Paypal to use as a merchant. I’ve been reading that this company is a fraud and just takes your money Is this true? Isn’t Paypal meant to be the safest type of merchant to use??? Teaches me a lesson for next time

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Cleo75
Contributor
Contributor
Me and it was slot of money and i am a student
Login to Me Too

Silvz
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received your items yet? I can’t believe these scammers 😡
Login to Me Too

Cleo75
Contributor
Contributor
No and PayPal Will not help me i was ordering it back in april and still no response
Login to Me Too

Massie24
Contributor
Contributor
Same here...how is it possible that PayPal can be used by such a company? 21 June purchased something for almost 30 US dollars...nothing , no confirmation email, no response to my email asking when I can expect my order...
Login to Me Too

JorgeA2

Creo que PayPal tiene responsabilidad. Por que ayudan a que no roben.

Login to Me Too

Abena45
New Community Member
I bought a waist trainer from them, through PayPal, after nearly 3months I sent them a message through PayPal. I didn't get any reply but after 10days the item arrived and guess what it wasn't any good. Very inferior product. I put it straight in the bin. I will accept they are a fraud company and PayPal should remove them from their list. They are a scam....
Login to Me Too

jennifercam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i have same problem

purchased cake decorating items in april 2020.  still not arrived. dispute date will soon close and i dont know what to do

thought paypal was best option when buying online

has anyone ever been asked to provide a legal letter by paypal as seems strange to me and have tried contacting them to explain but no response

can anyone help pls?

Login to Me Too

DKleiber
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 items over a month ago. I thought using paypal was a protection for scams like this but paypal has done nothing about it. Makes me reconsider using paypal ever again.
Login to Me Too

Marbyrne1954
I bought an All in one hair trimmer back in May 21st still has'nt arrived
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.