Shapin Trading Company Scam

Tracylct
Contributor
Contributor

Bunch of scammers.  NO HELP FROM PAYPAL FOR REFUNDS. This place sends empty bag so they have tracking number showing delivered! 2ozs. but suppose to be mobility scooter

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

annie1510
Contributor
Contributor
It would appear a lot of people having trouble with this company and PayPal doing absolutely nothing but extending deadlines. I thought you were supposed to be protected by Paypal
Login to Me Too

mwknowles
We need to pressure PayPal!! Slap this thread on social media with PayPal tagged in!!
Login to Me Too

IPW
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had a voice call but not convinced the call taker even knows despite me telling him about the thread. I’m still waiting for their evaluation of the response from Shapin but not holding my breath!
Login to Me Too

88Deb
Contributor
Contributor

SUPER IDEA~~ON IT!

THANK YOU!

Login to Me Too

sabsmac
New Community Member
Me too. Currently waiting to hear back but not hopeful following what I have read this morning
Login to Me Too

mwknowles
Same as me!! Zero info on contact details for the company!
Login to Me Too

Jinks1969
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same experience. I had received a cheap nasty ring thorugh the post which I just assumed was a scam of some sort but never made any connection with the purchase of nordic crockery until I saw another post here saying they had received the same. 

Login to Me Too

kat717
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I got that same ring as well, but had really no idea where it came from and did not connect the two!

Login to Me Too

kat717
Contributor
Contributor

The exact same issues for me for the exact same product!  I ordered 7-10.  Never received it.  Contacted Pay Pal Sept 16 and filed a dispute.  Date of resolution keeps getting extended out, now we are at Oct 26.  They said I have to prove I did not receive it by getting something signed by the shipper/carrier which was USPS.  I thought we used pay pal to help us with these issues.  Why are they able to reach the company and none of us can?

Login to Me Too

jandahogan
Contributor
Contributor

I suggest we all start ringing Paypal and saying there are 3 pages of comments re Shapin Trading Company in their community thread all complaining of products that have not been delivered. It is clearly a scam where they send a small package with the tracking number of the dinner set or camera or whatever so the postage carrier registers it as delivered.

I am waiting for the resolution centre to finish it's examination of my claim too. I fortunately have evidence of the tracking number on a 5 inch  square package which was supposed to hold a dinner set. I received 3 of the ugly pretend sapphire rings that others have received which have clearly been punched out by the dozen. I caught on to what was happening because I had received a ring previously and I realised it was from the same company.  The content of the package received says ring valued at $14.99 but the ring had a tag reading $199. So even their replacement rubbish is a lie.

IMG_8150.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.