Shapin Trading Company Scam

Tracylct
Contributor
Contributor

Bunch of scammers.  NO HELP FROM PAYPAL FOR REFUNDS. This place sends empty bag so they have tracking number showing delivered! 2ozs. but suppose to be mobility scooter

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

IPW
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered crockery and got a ring which looks like it came out of a cracker! PayPal then had cheek to say adding interest. Shapin are fraudsters and PayPal should be following it up. It’s all over the internet so no idea how even with a quick Google they can’t tell. Shocking.
Login to Me Too

Dansanll
New Community Member
I Purchased the Back-Up Camera for my Handicap Van. No Camera! No Way To Contact Them! Bummer, Scammers!
Login to Me Too

clarabell72
Contributor
Contributor
I orders a Nordic crockery set!!! What an absolute con!! PayPal just keep extending the resolution date. I’ve looked the company up but I can’t find anything on them at all now. 😤
Login to Me Too

tford1223
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! I ordered the Nordic crockery set of 4 place settings.  Never got any shipping info nor did I ever get anything delivered. Paypal.... I hope you're actually looking into this.... 

Login to Me Too

clarabell72
Contributor
Contributor
I actually did get shipping info I sent it all to PayPal. But again they just keep extending the resolution time frame! It’s a joke
Login to Me Too

Jinks1969
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had exactly the same experience. I did receive a cheap ring in the post which is how I assume they got a tracking number. PayPal just keep extending
Login to Me Too

mwknowles
I had the same, PayPal looked into it and sided with them!! Disgrace PayPal!
Login to Me Too

jandahogan
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered crockery from Shapin Trading company. I  ordered a set for each of my two daughters. I tracked the two tracking numbers from 11 July to the Australia. The first was supposed to have been delivered on 1 September and the other yesterday 21 September. I realised this morning that I had received a mystery parcel with a costume jewellery ring that I did not order on 1 September and a 2nd ring arrived yesterday. when I checked the tracking number on the parcel sure enough it was the tracking number for the second dinner set. unfortunately i had thrown out the packaging for the first ring. I have tried to contact the company and have not had a reply. I have lodged a paypal dispute over the two parcel this morning and hope to have a resolution. They appear to be scammers. Even the fake sapphire ring is dodgy. It has a value of $14.99 on the packet but the ring inside says $199. It's a clearly a cheap piece of costume jewellery. I am so upset. These were my girls christmas presents and now I have 2 crappy rings and no  crockery.

Login to Me Too

clarabell72
Contributor
Contributor
Omg!!! Yes I got one of those awful rings delivered about 3 weeks ago! I didn’t click. I was really confused as it’s absolutely horrible and I knew I hadn’t ordered it. I chucked it in the bin. They are just awful people doing that with honest folks money. So I guess to PayPal it looks like my order was delivered. Shocking!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.