Shady company “Trendysweet”

Kb19651
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I ordered a clock from trendy sweet on 12-9-18. It never arrived I emailed them and they said it could take 2-4 weeks. I waited....on 1-9-19 the mail came and no clock. I filed an escalation with PayPal. I called PayPal and spoke to Alex on a “recorded line” asking him if I should refuse delivery and he said no. Accept delivery! The next day the clock arrived. I don’t want the clock. It arrived AFTER the 4week policy!! I haven’t even opened the package! I would like a return label to send it back and I want a refund! Escalation was denied!! I called and they changed the reason and she said we should have refused delivery!!! Just got an email again saying they denied it!! I am talking about a $59.00 clock! This is not a expensive item! I am ready to take legal action just because PayPal does not back the customer at ALL! 

Has anyone else had an issue like this? I am contacting my lawyer on Monday morning and when this is complete I will be closing this account. I did send an email to trendy sweet also just giving them one more chance before I file a lawsuit!

Thank You,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kb19651

Paypal covers you for 'non receipt of item' OR 'item received but not as described'.

It does not cover you for 'item arrived later than expected'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kb19651

Paypal covers you for 'non receipt of item' OR 'item received but not as described'.

It does not cover you for 'item arrived later than expected'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kb19651
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.