Shadie LLC

mainesmermaid
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

KLOZ1
New Community Member

Ordered Golf Clubs on 8/29. Still waiting. Wish.com states that the shipment was received by "Airline" on the 24th.  Just curious if ANYONE received their clubs or if this is a total ripoff. I paid through my cc so I will get it taken off, but I really wanted the clubs.

Login to Me Too

Georgiaatl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same day , no information about the order. I haven’t received any information from this company no tracking number , no shipping information . This is a rip-off company .Now I’m In the long process of trying to get my money back . 

Login to Me Too

mainesmermaid
Contributor
Contributor

I filled out request for reimbursement from PayPal and my money was refunded

Login to Me Too

Jpaul2
New Community Member
I order on August 9th and still have not received my club
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Jpaul2, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the item purchased. Please dispute the transaction for "Item not Received" within your PayPal account. More information on how to open a dispute can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/what-should-i-do-if-i-have-a-problem-with-my-paypal-purchas...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

kamiOH
Contributor
Contributor

I have! I tried to get my money back - but they gave a tracking number with delivery info. It was a paddle board - there was absolutely no delivery. Now I am not sure how to get out money back! So disappointing. Hoping you get your money back!

Login to Me Too

mainesmermaid
Contributor
Contributor

I had paid thru PayPal and was able to get my money back

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @kamiOH,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I would recommend reaching out to your shipping company to get documentation showing the package was not delivered to your address. They may not be able to confirm which address it was delivered to, and that's OK. PayPal normally just needs to see that it was not delivered to the address provided in the Transaction Details. Once you have that documentation, I would recommend appealing the dispute with the following steps: How can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my case?

Best wishes!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kamiOH
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you - I appreciate your feedback! Kami 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.