Seriously Regret Signing Up

galohr
Contributor
Contributor
I signed up for a business account a couple weeks ago and got the card reader to accept CC payments. Used it for three sales last weekend and then received an alert I would be unable to send/receive money without uploading documents. I immediately did so and on Monday called to see if I had provided enough information. I was told I had and it would be resolved in a couple days. It wasn’t. I messaged them via FB today and was told it may be 10 days. So basically they’re holding my money hostage. The merchandise is gone. I sold it, yet can’t have my money that I earned until they feel like it. The documents, if necessary, should’ve been requested prior to giving me access to my account and making me think everything was good to go. I seriously regret choosing the PayPal card reader over the Square one. My son uses that one and has no issues like this. As soon as my money is released I’m cashing out. This is ridiculous and has left a very bad taste in my mouth.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.