Serious help needed.

JordanTi9
New Community Member

So recently I was hit with some pretty expensive vet bills (My dog has severe allergies) and rather than let her suffer I decided to well, sell a game account (its a league account). To try and raise some funds. Anyway guy contacted me, and since I had never done anything like this, and he said he had plenty, went with it. Sent him the details, he logged on, changed email password etc. However after awhile he then hit me with it, He had reported the account to riot for being sold, and spent thousands on the account and bought **bleep**, and instantly charged it back via paypal. Spent about 15 minutes bragging about this. Now my logic is. His charge back should fail, as he has done it under Item Not Received - He did this instantly, now as far as I am aware you cant dispute digital goods? Furthermore, he did receive the goods, spent it all, then got the account banned. He thinks he will get all the money back (Thousands) and I will get stuck with the bill? I have all the evidence he made the payments, as he was kind enough to send all the screenshots, and brag on discord chat for about 15 minutes. After i explained this, he quickly tried to delete everything and deleted me. Reckon I will get stuck with the bill or no? Loosing the account I put 6 years into will suck, but thousands on-top of the massive vet bill I have, will be too much. Is there anything I can do since I know his chargeback is bogus he bought the goods received them. Spent them then got the account banned. Now claims it wasn't him and is trying to stick me with the bill.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You should know better selling digital and accepting PAYPAL payment

Login to Me Too

JordanTi9
New Community Member
He never actually sent me any money. He logged onto the account I was selling. And bought items on it with his money then charged it back via PayPal saying he never got the goods from the company. He isn't saying I didn't give him the item.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.