September 28 2020 Account limited 180

temp20220222am
New Community Member

Since September 28, 2020 my account has been placed on permanent limitations.  Today March 17, 2021 I finally after nearly 6 months I spoke to a live person wherever they are located in this world and I simply asked for the actual date my account funds would be released since they placed a 180 day limitation on my account where I have never had any problems with customers or my account in bad standing every.  So I I got the around after 2 hours of waiting to speak to an agent then a supervisor in whatever language they were speaking I received a legal information to reply to which they will only accept requests sent via a delivery service which costs money.  I don't pay money to get my money which the funds I have on hand were from my retirement fund.  so my calculations determine March 27, 2021 as 180 days straight no business days all consecutive.  They could not event verify this.  Paypal wants me out of their life and mutual feeling so I am close to the date where they say they will email me instructions.

Has anyone had success in getting their funds and closing out their business with this dictator company?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.