Separate Transactions, One PayPal Dispute?

DJM_001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I am wanting to open "one" PayPal Dispute, but I have separate transactions. These separate transactions were for the payment of a "single" item/product. These separate payments span from the time of March 3, 2017 to April 4, 2017. They are all listed together in my PayPal Activity.

If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks again! I will do my best to supply any other information if needed. Please let me know if you need anything extra!

ALSO: I recently opened a transaction dispute in order to see if I could get a refund from the individual that I had sent the payments to. I have both the CASE ID (PP-006-895-118-274) and the TRANSACTION ID (9EY07767VR429325N). I could only send one message, but I made sure that it was on the transaction that I had paid the most money on. I do not mind doing separate disputes in order to get a refund. This individual has been difficult to contact, so I had to go through PayPal as a last resort.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DJM_001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I am sorry if this is not allowed, but I am posting this in hopes of someone noticing my topic. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.