Sent me rubbish and took my money

Harryesd
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I ordered two quite expensive items online. When two parcels came it was nothing like what I ordered. One was some type of strap instead of a computerised rail system. Because I received two things Paypal said it has ruled in their favour because they have proof something was sent. It was not what I ordered not even close. What do I do please, these were meant to be Christmas presents, what I got is no use whatsoever and now I’ve little money left to shop with. Kind regards Harry
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Harryesd 

It would help if you said WHICH dispute you opened?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Vladimir27
Contributor
Contributor
Yes affcourse.
Login to Me Too

Harryesd
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’ve since got hold of advisor again. The update is it was a wrong dispute reason. It’s not the item I ordered, not even close. So I put I hadn’t received what I ordered yet. They sent me just complete rubbish and said they have proof of tracking etc PayPal have opened a new dispute against them. I find all this very stressful at my age, I know nothing about computers. Hopefully it will be sorted now, thank you all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.