Sent goods back to the seller, system wouldn't allow me to respond - tried several different devices

fulham11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypalians

I've sent the seller the items back, they are 'not as described', authorised by PayPal  (reported to the authorities). I had to send them back by the 7th June, I sent them back on the 6th June.

The PayPal system requested a response from me; I tried to respond online, but an 'error' message kept popping up. Tried 4 times in total.

It now says that the case has been 'decided in the sellers favour. So the seller has got my money and the goods back. The dispute now shows closed.

I've uploaded the receipt and returns envelope on the 'returns offer' screen.

I've contacted the Support Centre but keep getting silly 'auto responses'.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

i have same case and i sent the items back to the seller and uploaded all the shipment tracking number and label, item reached to destination but the seller refuse to take the item so items held up with DHL and PayPal cant do anything to me only if the seller took the items back. what i see now PayPal is protecting only the seller not the buyer....

Login to Me Too

fulham11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Alawadhi

You sent the goods back, did the postage have any insurance attached for your 'missing goods', check with them?

Hope that helps.

Regards

Login to Me Too

fulham11
Contributor
Contributor

My issue has almost been resolved; but it's 'hard work'; too much communication with PayPal, for a very straightforward claim.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.