Sender robbed me and paypal not supporting

rodrigoantillon
Contributor
Contributor

A guy send me 1500 usd by mistake as my name is similar than his intended receiver. I actually received 1433 usd due to commission fees. I realized he sent the money by mistake to me and informed the sender and paypal. Some days later paypal and this fraudulent guy ripped me out from my account 1500 usd (instead of 1433 usd), so I was robbed 67 usd just like that, because a guy made a mistake and with good will I tried to help him. Paypal don't reply my case via email or message center... I cannot open resolution case because system won't allow

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so sorry!  This sounds like the common practice of PayPal and their treatment of people.  Somehow they are making money but they are doing people dirty by not backing them up with fraudulent companies!  Scary

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rodrigoantillon 

Sadly paypal no longer returns the fee you were charged when someone sends you money via goods/services as part of any refund that is issued.

I would have negotiated a part refund with him minus the fee as it was his error.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.