Selling

HappyCamperNOT
Contributor
Contributor
I made a sale months ago person received item I sent it insured certified return receipt it was received confirmed by her Facebook profile worn by her in pictures and confirmed she was very happy after having it a month and a half she was told on Facebook that didn’t look real so she wanted to send it back and I had said to her it is we’ll go get it authenticated if you don’t believe me her boyfriend or husband whoever he is sent a dispute out and after months of I made a sale months ago person received item I sent it insured certified return receipt it was received confirmed by her Facebook profile worn by her in pictures and confirmed she was very happy after having a month and a half she was told on Facebook and didn’t look real so she wanted to send it back and I had such word as we’ll go get it authenticated if you don’t believe me her boyfriend or husband whoever he is sent a dispute in and after months of Proof on my end with the photographer that went along with the Cell and the pictures that she had posted and I had posted and her not providing any proof of non-authenticity PayPal decides I should turn they should turn the rain back and I should take it back I explained that after having a ring for four months I really don’t want it back because I don’t know what condition I would get it back in and they had it for a month and a half hour before that but they decided against it now going on five months supposedly the rain was sent back tracking number I received had no package to it we Waited two weeks and nothing so the case was turned in my favor supposedly there was another tracking number they gave it to me still no information attached to it but they said that he has verified that he sent it back I’ll be able to see the proof of my signature and the insurance that was spent on it to send it back and without any rain without any information or proof they want me to pay him the money what would you do go to court?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.