cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling and money held

SOLVED

Selling and money held

Buyer has said payment was unauthorised after buying item off me via eBay and when I messaged him he said it was some kind of mistake now PayPal has given him money back I’m foaming and eBay won’t help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Selling and money held

@Jonnyboy1973 

Was it a digital item? If so then your transaction is not eligible for seller protection. Who you sold to may not be who you paid sometimes; accounts can be hacked or used without someone's permission.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Jonnyboy1973 

Was it a digital item? If so then your transaction is not eligible for seller protection. Who you sold to may not be who you paid sometimes; accounts can be hacked or used without someone's permission.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

No it was car parts he received them ok as I have tracking number he never disputed via eBay and there saying they can’t help seems like a loop hole to me il ring PayPal tomorrow just wondering if anyone has had same problem

Do you have any advice mate? I’m gona ring PayPal tomorrow and see if I can dispute this as it’s fraud I think you can’t just buy something then say it was unauthorised and receive refund surely!!!