Seller won a Paypal dispute even though I didn't receive the item.

ishtarZ18

Here's the thing. I have bought a Nintendo Switch from a person through Reddit, he asked me to send payment, after I did, I told him to send the item to my address in Florida (a freight forward company). For some reason, this person send the item to Nashville, TN when I asked him about this, he said that he was going to check out with his supplier about what happened then he told me that the item was going to be delivered back to him and he would send the item to me using overnight shipping, I waited all the time (3-5 days) and still did not received any item.

After opening a Paypal case and showing our conversation to Paypal the seller said that I provided an address in Tenseness and that I was trying to scam him. In the end, we could not find a solution so I have escalated the case to Paypal and they decided on his favor. So now I have lost my money and did not received my item. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @ishtarZ18,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, sellers need to ship the item to the shipping address showing in the transaction details. If the address showing there is incorrect, the seller would need to refund the payment before shipping the item and you would need to send another payment with the correct shipping address. We do not accept any shipping address provided outside PayPal, unfortunately. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.