Seller uses eBay as payment processing

Iowalady79
Contributor
Contributor
Seller sold me a broken toy . And then eBay send me a wrong return label I couldn’t use ! I attempted to get a priority label sent to me so I could ship from home because I don’t leave the house. eBay attempts to tell Me to let the seller send a fedex label to me to return item, knowing it is harder on me.So I kept asking for a priority mail label since the first label was first class in the first place. The item was way to heavy to return with it so my postal declined. I explained myself till I was exhausted. I went to PayPal to open a claim instead , if i need to ship it back on my done I will & to do it through usps. But my question is the seller is payment processing is under ebays name , and I never had such and awful time trying to return a broken product. It’s almost like it was done on purpose . Can anyone relate?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Iowalady79 

"But my question is the seller is payment processing is under ebays name"

Don't quite understand your question.

You can ask in the eBay forums about the return labels:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping-Returns/bd-p/shipping-returns-db

I understand that the type of return label issued depends on the shipping specifications on the original ebay listing. First Class Pkg return labels are issued by default if a specific shipping service (Priority Mail), "Hassle Free Returns", and eligible weight was not specified on the eBay listing that would result in getting a priority mail return label.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Iowalady79
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you are correct about the label and all considering since that is obviously the seller and ebays problem , why is it on me when I don’t leave home ,spend money on a cab and to return an item the seller sold broken to me. Just send me a priority label instead .eBay is their payment processing, meaning in my PayPal account the payment was paid to eBay and then they paid the seller. And is it for this reason it has been nothing but a headache ? ...that’s why my last resort was PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.