Seller use PP for pymt-Dispute w CC comp-PP not assisting with dispute

nmc30
Contributor
Contributor

Dec 2020 purchase on Marketplace, seller sent blanket but was received unopened or damaged box. The blanket had 16 blood stains all over the blanket and was not disclosed on listing or pictures. contacted seller but she swears it was not like this when she mailed it to me.  She gave every excuse when asking for a refund.  PP would not help with the transaction or refund with seller.  So I went to my bank to start the dispute.  The seller is now harassing me via email, social media, marketplace and now requesting money from me via PP.  PP said they are not able to block the seller from contacting me.  I tried the "legal" link and filing a report but it's not submitting.  Calling PP and was told there is nothing they can do to help me.  Yes, I can ignore the messages/emails, but would be nice to not see them at all.  I've blocked her on social media and email.  I've submitted the conversations, emails and pictures to marketplace.  I do not want to contact the police or lawyer for $28 blanket.  Has anyone been able to block someone from sending you messages and requests for money on PP? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nmc30 

Go here:

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/homepage/contact-list

Click the contact and click Block This Contact. Hopefully that works.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nmc30 

Go here:

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/homepage/contact-list

Click the contact and click Block This Contact. Hopefully that works.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

nmc30
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.