Seller tries to avoid refund

georgi8702
Contributor
Contributor

In about 2 weeks I purchased food for my dog. The food is made in USA and it came for 2 days from Altoona, Pennsylvania. It wasn't the right size neither the receipt was correct and the seller gave me refund address Amazon which this seller doesn't even exist there. After I filed a dispute and escalate it to PayPal, the seller provide return address in CHINA which makes no sense - american dog food coming from Pennsylvania for 2 days and now I have to return it in China? Of course this sounds suspicious but I still went to USPS to send the item back. The lady looked at me and said that the delivery fee would be 74$!  And again, the seller tried to do everything to avoid the return and now I have to provide tracking number and I don't know who should I contact for help because the claim is still open and request me just to provide tracking number. Please, If any of you can help and tell me what to do. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jae

Hi @georgi8702,

We understand how expensive return shipping can be, especially shipping internationally. We recommend you to ask the seller for a return shipping label or apply for our Return Shipping on Us program to receive a reimbursement up to $30.00 USD. I hope this helps.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.