Seller threatening me by email! Badly need help!

Jennifer007
New Community Member

Hello everyone, I badly need help in what to do in my case. I’m very worried and scared. I have ordered a replica of a document which I paid to the seller by PayPal. After completed the replica the seller sent me the document. The document was different from that he sent me on pictures by mail. So, I informed the seller about the difference and told PayPal to refund me the sum paid. In the meantime, the seller on his website has published a picture of my document which I have purchased and which was supposed to be private and confidential and it has shown up my name clearly on the document, without my permission. It is illegal as a client to find my name and confidentially exposed on his website. He is now threatening me by email. He said if I am refunded by PayPal, he will expose my document online and all my information on more sites, and social media. He also threatened to share these on all kinds of blogs, forums too. I’m scared every time I get an email notification that might come up from that person. PayPal has not yet refund me and I do not know if cancel the case so that PayPal pay him just to get rid of him (though I doubt if he will leave me alone and may expose my details and documents everywhere) or should I continue with the case of refund and let him expose all my personal information on the on website and social media as he threatens.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.