Seller still hasn’t shipped

say1fornohelp
Contributor
Contributor
Bought car parts, filed a dispute, seller replied, 3 way talk told pay pal and myself the information will be supplied and item shipped. Ghosted for another month, got a too detailed sob story, reached out to PayPal documented all emails. Now, 6 months late after abiding the PayPal suggestion during the pandemic, no item no tracking no replies and PayPal will only let me dispute it authorization, where in reality it’s a seller that got one over on both of us. I want the money back? Obviously I didn’t get the item, nor tracking. Every option in PayPal automated system leads to “we can’t support your call” but then the messages say call. So since PayPal clearly can’t take a phone call about any of their options, what’s next. Seller didn’t abide and PayPal is saying contact again. No, how can I get PayPal to look into it, it’s a business account the seller has, so they can really mess up the day if his account is frozen. And I ordered a car bumper from the same country and it got here so the bs excuses are also disproved. I don’t want the product and I don’t want to deal with PayPal anymore aensing in circles , call message call message contact seller contact us contact seller, I’ve gotten no progress. If the seller didn’t do what he told us, and I documented every. Interaction, is it possible to get that through, or from, PayPal’s seller protection ? The 3 way chat with resolution plan was less than 180 days, but purchase is about 196 days. However nothing has come from it, other than I can’t even try to open that transaction now. Because PayPal doesn’t seem to recognize fraud from unauthorized
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.