Seller stalling to resolution feline date.

Sadams3433
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a garden clock from a seller ,through Ebay,,over the summer it has an ingress of water,no knowing the backing was paper and has proceeded to deterate. I contact the seller twice through Ebay,but they  decided to ignore my emails.I contacted Ebay,I,m out of their intervention time,advised to go through Paypal. The seller did reply to a request for a refund,they say I m out of their return policy,I emailed back,that everything bought is Guaranteed for a year,oblivious from who or where bought from.I have as yet not have a reply from this seller.I think  their now going to p!ay for the time out.Item purchased on 27-5-19. Any help must appreciated.Regards Susan Adams

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Sadams3433,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

In general, our Buyer Protection policy covers in case the item you receive is Not As Described at the time of the delivery of the item. Due to this, if the item breaks at a later stage, we would not be able to cover the payment. This would be more of a warranty issue and only the seller can help with that. Here is more information on our Buyer Protection policy.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.