Seller sent partial order halfway through my dispute, what to do?

miffyk
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute because the seller I'm dealing with is a business overseas. They have no customer service towards foreigners as I have sent them emails and questions on their Q&A board throughout the past month and have received no responses. My order was in "send standby" for the whole month and on top of that with no responses since February (it's now April), hence the dispute.

They still ignored me through the dispute. Halfway through it was coincidental that they have me a tracking number for the items they will send (they did the same for other people), but not for an item that was out of stock (understandably). I think by the time I receive the items, I will be past my dispute date. I am worried that I will not receive everything as indicated as they have been known to make mistakes.

My main concern is that if I want to get refunded for missing items from the shipment, I may be out of luck due to passing the dispute deadline and that they do not check or respond to foreigners. And I still want to get refunded for the items they are out of. I am not sure what to do. What are my possible options at this rate? I'd appreciate constructive advice.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.