Seller sending me an invoice

hankhayes
Contributor
Contributor

I am buying a shirt from a seller, who said he would send me an "invoice". I'm not super familiar with all of this, but I think that just means a statement of what is being sold correct? If I pay him through this, and he sends me the wrong item, or nothing at all, can I still file a claim and get my money back? Just want to make sure that this is not a "friends and family" payment. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Make sure the description of the item on the PayPal invoice is thorough and have brand, size, etc on it before paying. You can still file a claim on a PayPal Invoice. Otherwise, you can make a payment via "Send Payment", enter the PayPal Email Address from the PayPal invoice and select Goods & Service payment and include a more thorough description of the item in the Notes field. You can file a claim with this method too.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Make sure the description of the item on the PayPal invoice is thorough and have brand, size, etc on it before paying. You can still file a claim on a PayPal Invoice. Otherwise, you can make a payment via "Send Payment", enter the PayPal Email Address from the PayPal invoice and select Goods & Service payment and include a more thorough description of the item in the Notes field. You can file a claim with this method too.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.