Seller scammed me an pay pal went in its favor

Salec12345678
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a dish drainer stainless 70 com x45 and the seller senté a 2o cm Plastic item , after the dispute the seller wants me to send it back To China from Ireland,which cost me more than the item without insuring me the refund of shipping neither the seller nor pay pal , also the address was written in Chinese , at the end somebody called Johan Marie from PayPal decided in favor of this scammer , really disappointed about this decision , and afect the reputation of paypal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ktnkat55
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I thought what I was buying was from the US, they said it was. Address on my envelope says Colorado but the item was not as described and doesn't even work. Now in order to get my refund I have to send it to a place in China. $37.00 to mail it to China. And I have no recourse. It has to be sent to the address they provided. Makes me sad. I have been with Paypal for years. And always used them for the protection and security. Not any more.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.