Seller refuses to pay return shipping charges to China

lsmith6090
Contributor
Contributor

Finally received agreement for refund for fraudulent item from Seller, but Seller refuses to send return shipping label to China.  The return shipping charges are more than the fraudulent item I purchased from the Seller.  I'm unable to contact the resolution center agent to discuss.  Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

beatyc
Contributor
Contributor

Item I bought cost 60 and return shipping to China is 75.  Paypal will not help you.  They just say over and over that they will refund purchase when the company receives item.  This company is such a scam that I am sure they will find a way to say they never received and then I would be out evern more money.  I am disappointed in Paypal and I will be looking for another avenue to make payments.  They have 28 complaints about the company, which is Friction Network Tech. but they still are allowing them to do business.  Sad that Paypal may lose customers but they are such a big company that they do not care.  I used my paypal balance to pay for this item and in future I will use my CC.  No more scams for me.  I will only order from a trusted company from now on.

Login to Me Too

Yvonne525
Contributor
Contributor

Had similiar problem as bought clothing advertised not knowing it was from China.  Took over 2 months to receive and it was definitely not as advertised and had small paper included that said had to send email for instructions in order to return.  Emails not answered for 2 months (when return had to be made within 15 days) and then said could not be returned.  Found return would have to be made to China - expensive!  So I just lost $70.00.  Company is called Lilicloth so buyers beware!!!!

Login to Me Too

lsmith6090
Contributor
Contributor

The seller I purchased from is Aser.  I'll go on Facebook and warn the rest of the public.  Too bad PayPal continues to do business with these companies.  Thank you for your responses.  

Login to Me Too

Yvonne525
Contributor
Contributor

Has made me question the integrity of PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201130b
Contributor
Contributor

WOW! I experienced the same scam... I ordered from ‘heirgds’, received an infant’s toy, and launched a dispute. But the company PayPal linked me to was ASERCO!

Same company, same scam. And PayPal will lose another customer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.