Seller refuse to honous his refund policy

JCmaal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I've bought 4 shirts from a company that claimed on its website that it was possible to get a refund if I wasn't  satisfied with my purchase. 3 of them were sent (they refunded me the 4th one) but  the quality of the shirst is very low, so I contacted the company numerous times to get the return address (as it is written to do on their website) . They ignored me and never replied to me. 

I filed a dispute via the resolution center and Paypal decided in the Sellers favour cause they said that they have sent me the items (which is completely unrelated to my dispute). Is there anything more that I can do??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @JCmaal,

Based on your description, it sounds as though the wrong type of dispute may have been accidentally selected when you first opened it. An "Item not received" claim would close in the merchant's favor if they provide tracking to show confirmation of delivery. What you need to do to reopen the dispute is to contact our customer support and ask that the dispute be reopened as "Significantly not as described". This will allow us to step in and make sure you get an address to return the shirt to the merchant for a refund. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.