Seller provided fake and incomplete address

itzamirakel
New Community Member

I tried to return sunglasses that were shipped from China as i initially thought these were real Mauijim sunglasses but they were fake (from seller https://sunglassonsale.shop/)  Also, they did not even ship the ones I actually ordered but they shipped short AND the wrong ones. The seller provided me with an incomplete wrong address so UPS and USPS could not accept my return shipment. There was no way to enter in my follow-up with PayPal about this issue. I could only enter the tracking number but I could not tell them about why i could not return the goods. So now I am stuck! What should I do?  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Brigit2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I have the same problem with a Chinese clothes company. I have an open dispute and the seller gave a wrong address to send back the goods. The courier is now asking me to either abandon the package or ship (the returned goods) back to me which I don't want. I'm worried that the seller plausibly convinces PayPal that I did not send the goods back and therefore, don't have the right for a full refund. 

Is there a way to contact PayPal besides their Chat Bot function? I have tried in vain to reach out to PayPal.

Have you gotten a response from PayPal?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brigit2 

@itzamirakel 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.