Seller protection

Tkvk
Contributor
Contributor
I sold some xbox codes on Ebay. It was all a bit dodgy to start with,but had a user pay my buy it now fee... so sent the codes as requested (have proof of messages etc).. the user then opened a complaint with Ebay saying he had been hacked. I sent Ebay all proof etc and they said I wouldn't lose out on £ this time as there was proof I had sent everything required... the user then opened a dispute with PayPal. I have found it impossible to send PayPal any pics of messages etc as they just will not load onto emails. Messaged them asking how to do it. Got no reply. Then just had a message saying buyer will be refunded and that seller protection does not apply to me in this situation. I am not a fraud. I sent what I sold and have proof.. but it seems that doesnt matter? Any help is appreciated x
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tkvk 

This is PayPal dispute which is very different than eBay dispute.

Going to have to go through this with a fine tooth comb to figure out if you are covered or not:

11. Seller Protection Programme

If there is an error, you can contact customer service to review and provide evidence.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.