Seller on iOffer who accepted Paypal then changed image of product sold, what can i do?

Capnbooboo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a jacket for 59,00 USD from a iOffer seller who accepted Paypal thinking it was safe and the seller had a scam beyond anything i ever expected.,

The item was a mock up of a black Canada Goose Parka, but as soon as i paid  i got a message asking me to pay again and had to show a transaction number to verify the purchase, then i noticed a completely different product yet the same exact description remained.

I immediately asked the seller if there was an error because i see a light brown rain coat but the seller responded saying " i already sent it, what do we do? even put a fake tracking number and all this happened within 3 minutes.

I raised a case with Paypal but still do not know how i can solve this, i used not as described but i never received anything yet and the seller put yet another different fake tracking number as evidence he sent the wrong item.,  "changing  the case type" shows weird things too like  "Do you want to request for a refund equal to or less than the remaining amount of 2,90 USD?"  i remind anyone reading this that it was 59,00 USD.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.