Seller not responding to RMA request

roscoek56
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a polishing machine & received sanding belts. This seller, SOLODISCOUNTBUY.COM has not responded to my request for resolution & appears to be scamming me. I have filed a complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

roscoek56
Contributor
Contributor

FYI ... wdivorce66.com links to solodiscountbuy.com ..... don’t be scammed on polishing machine !!!!

Login to Me Too

JustScammed
New Community Member
I was just scammed by the same seller of that DIY polishing machine when I received only 10 belts of sandpaper and no machine. I tried to open a claim with PayPal but was denied the claim because the seller can show that a package was delivered, but the only thing in the shipment was the 10 belts that are useless without the machine. We're you helped by PayPal at all, or in the end were you scammed too???
Login to Me Too

roscoek56
Contributor
Contributor

Solodiscountbuy.com / wdivorce66.com sent belts eats that are too large to fit the polishing machine & refuse to acknowledge they shipped the wrong item. This is clearly a scam as they depict the polishing machine & then send a different item of lesser value which the buyer cannot return. I have not elevated my claim to PayPal as I’m concerned they will deny my claim based on the same circumstances you encountered. PayPal should cease processing **bleep**zou.tec payments ..... THIS IS A SCAM !

Login to Me Too

roscoek56
Contributor
Contributor
I have asked PayPal to stop processing payments to s h i t sou tec website
Login to Me Too

Goofy50
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed by **bleep**ou (sz) Tech co limited - they sent the Sanding strips only and when I contacted them and said that I hadn't received the machine they said no we have proof that you received what we sent and so then through much correspondence I showed them what I received and the packing (which was small so there is no way a polishing machine would have fit in it).  Anyway they came back with a discount for the goods received - I said no I want a full refund then they offered me a bigger discount of which I then informed them that I would raise a dispute via Paypal.  With all the evidence it has taken a month to get to me sending what I had received back to China - AT MY EXPENSE!! and to upload the tracking details and then I would get a refund once they have received the item.  What a waste of space Paypal has been.  Normally Paypal are awesome with this kind of thing but with this one they dropped the ball.  They have a history on this company.  They should have stepped in and said - No the purchaser doesn't need to send back what they received as they have indicated that they are useless without the polishing machine and you are advised to give a full refund - simple.  I found a web page where someone bagged the company but can't find it again, will keep looking.  We need to get it out there about this scam.  Potentially they are the 1 company but using many different names.  I also requested Paypal to stop any trading/service that they do with this company as obviously it is an ongoing scam and Paypal should not be accepting their business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.