Seller not responding - no way to return item.

finkynails
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t believe my problem is necessarily a PayPal issue but I am looking for any help regarding my issue. Items received from seller and I have already paid. The company promises a 100% money back guarantee but when sending their customer service an email... all emails bounce back as not delivered. There is no toll free number or any other number to reach their customer service. From feedback in the community 90% + customers are having issues with their products and cannot reach them for refund or exchange. It’s unlikely that PayPal can assist but is there any other person that has had an experience like this? I am out $50.00+ and defective product. I am happy to return items but cannot reach customer service or anyone! Frustrated!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Robertwaking
Contributor
Contributor
You must dispute the payment/line within PayPal asap. You have made reasonable efforts to contact the seller, via the only means presented to you. PayPal will investigate, and if the email address given bounces, won't take long and you'll recieve money back. You only need to make the faulty goods available for collection by the seller. It is reasonable for them to send you a prepaid bag and expect you to drop it off at a collective point though..you should not bear any more costs!
Login to Me Too

finkynails
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your advice.  I did in fact do as you suggested but funny enough the 'seller' has provided long paragraphs on how to properly 'use' the products.  I responded and advised that I had done all the things they suggested and just want to return the items and get the 100% money back guarantee as promised.  That was a few days ago...let me see when they respond.  If they do not respond at the end of today I will send a 'friendly' note asking them to do so.  If still no response, then I will escalate.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @finkynails!

Thank you so much for joining the Community, and I'm sorry to hear that your purchase didn't work out. 😞

@Robertwaking is absolutely right, and I wanted to follow up with you with more information. First, you may be eligible for our Return Shipping Refunds program which should help recover any return shipping losses:

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/returnshipping/activated

Also if you haven't already done so and if the seller continues to be uncooperative, please be sure to escalate the dispute to a claim. That way PayPal can step in and make a decision for you.:) 

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-escalate-a-dispute-to-a-claim-faq822?app=search...

I hope this helps and thank you again!

Michelle

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.